Auburn Community Development Committee (ACDC)
OBJECTS AND PURPOSES
The Chief Objects of the Association are to improve services, maintain the heritage of Auburn and promote the interests of its community from a social, economic, environmental and recreational perspective. These objects will be achieved by:
- Adopting projects submitted by the community.
- Investigating appropriate sources of financing those projects from government, corporate and community bodies.
- Overseeing the dispersal and expenditure of grants and other financial contributions for approved projects.
- Providing information and assistance for the establishment of new enterprises.
- Providing a means of liaison between the community and the local authority
Auburn Institute Management Committee (AIMC)
Southern Gateway Project Committee (SGPC)