Household Refuse Collection
Normal Day – Wednesday
The following can be placed in your refuse bin for collection:
- Collected in a mobile garbage bin having a maximum capacity of 140 litres. Council is not responsible for the supply or replacement of these bins.
- NO demolition material or industrial waste, including chemicals or substances of dangerous or obnoxious nature will be collected.
- Please ensure the bin is facing the road and placed in an accessible position.
- Ensure your bin is not packed too tightly, as garbage may become stuck and not empty out.
- Landowners please note (including schools and businesses) that collection is for ONE bin only per property, and the regular garbage collection bin is 120/140 litre ONLY. 240 litre bins will no longer be collected.