Household Recycling Collection Day
Collection Days: Alternate Fridays
The following can be placed in your recycling bin for collection: (Please wash out containers)
- Glass bottles and jars – with tops off
- All plastic containers – with tops off (no plastic bags)
- Cans – steel and aluminium
- Cartons – Milk and Juice
- Paper & Cardboard – Clean newspaper, magazines, writing paper, cardboard and phone books
Please ensure the bin is facing the road and placed in an accessible position.
- Ensure the bin is not packed too tightly, as recyclables may become stuck and not empty out.
Recycling collection is one 240 litre bin only, and if the bin contains non-recyclable material, it won’t be collected.